proposals hassle free
First National Bank receives a great number
of sponsorship proposals each month.
To facilitate the approval process we've identified a set of
criteria that you should base your proposal on to get you
started on the right track.
Points to consider
- Take note of First National Bank's core brand values before drafting your proposal.
- Do not submit proposals aligned to individuals, political and/or religious properties.
- Preference will be given to sponsorships that carry out audience research during and/or after the event, including sponsor questions, as well as provide results to the sponsor.
- Allow a minimum of 4 months lead to initiate a legal agreement to a sponsorship property.
Do the right thing
To speed up the process, ensure your proposal complies with the specified requirements.
Proposal must include
- Natural link with First National Bank's core brand values
- Access to target market
- Ability to activate the property and in so doing add value to our target markets
- Exclusive naming rights to events or high profile sub-events
- Limited degree of sponsorship clutter
- Limited to no ambush potential
- Established track record
- On-site sales opportunities
- On-site research/product testing/concept testing
- Access to existing databases
- Database-generating activities
- Provide networking opportunities for key-customer hospitality
- Provide promotional main media time/space (excluding logo exposure)
- Access to appropriate celebrities
- Product placement (using our product in a meaningful way as part of the event)
What to do & what to expect
How to submit your proposal
Select 'Apply now' to fill out and submit your proposal. You will receive an automated acknowledgement.
What will happen next
- Each proposal will be reviewed by the team at First National Bank before proceeding with a recommendation.
- Where it meets the criteria, a request for a plan will be sent to the contact details on the proposal based on availability of budget.
- A response on the submitted plan takes a maximum of 20 days.
First National Bank Ghana Limited. Reg No CS350172014. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider